This is a repost from Kyle Defoor, a certified been-there done-that. The language matches him. Beware.
Original Post Here
1. Don’t blame others for your fuck ups ( ex.- the mortgage situation)
2. Take responsibility for your actions. ( ex. – blaming the “system”, blaming your mommy cause she didn’t hug you enough, playing the race card)
3. Get off the couch and stop playing video games you fat ass! How about go and do it for real.
4. Please don’t offer advice on war or foreign policy if you’ve never been there, done that. ( ex.- President & VP, Any Hollywood actor, any Vietnam era draft dodging pussy (Bill Clinton).
5. Buy a gun and learn to use it correctly. Why do you think it’s the Second Amendment? Maybe because the founders of this nation thought it important?
6. You have canine teeth for slicing meat, so eat it.
7. Ride a chopper, listen to metal – No explanation needed.
8. Please don’t tell a military person how you would- “go over there and kill some bad guys”. The 4 services are still taking volunteers. Man the fuck up. Also, please don’t give lame excuses as to why you didn’t/can’t serve. I have multiple friends who RE-DEPLOYED with a fake leg, one eye, one hand, etc.
9. Hunt, fish, or grow a crop.
10. Don’t ever worry or try to copy how Europe does anything. Most of them suck, especially France.
11. Remember that hard men are the fucking reason you’re not wearing a red jacket, goose stepping, or praying to the East.
12. Act like your Grandpa or Great Grandpa did.